Since 1978, Duro-Last has manufactured a custom-prefabricated, reinforced, thermoplastic single-ply roofing system that is ideal for any commercial roofing application. Over a billion and a half square feet of Duro-Last single-ply roofing membrane have been installed on buildings of all types throughout North America.
Why Building Owners Choose Duro-Last Roofing:
- Prefabricated. Every Duro-Last roof is manufactured to exact size in our controlled factory environment. This eliminates up to 85% of rooftop installation seaming and ensures an excellent fit that delivers long-term, worry-free, leak-proof protection.
- Durable. The Duro-Last roofing system is resistant to fire, chemicals, grease, high winds and punctures, and easily accommodates wide temperature extremes.
- Installed without disruption to building operations. Installation is quiet, fast, and safe, without loud machinery, hazardous materials, noxious fumes, hot tar, or mess. A new Duro-Last roofing system often can be installed over an existing roof without an expensive tear-off, virtually eliminating dust or falling debris that might interfere with building activities or damage sensitive equipment.
- The highly-reflective white membrane delivers real energy cost savings for building owners and managers in virtually all climates. Duro-Last is proud to be a charter partner in the EPA ENERGY STAR® Roof Products Program, a charter member of the Cool Roof Rating Council and a member of the US Green Building Council.
- Backed by the industry's best warranties. Our standard, comprehensive 15-year full warranty is transferable, has no exclusions for ponding water, and provides coverage against consequential damages that result from defects in the Duro-Last material. Duro-Last also has 20-year warranties available.